Abigail is a gentle and grounded soul. She's the fishing rod that reels in a nervous or hesitamt visiting dog and makes them feel wanted, welcome and connected. She has that extra special something that all the dogs seem to be attracted to.
It's hard to explain but someone once said, I am not sure what your dog did but mine stoped shaking when your dog greeted her. That's our Abigail!
Enjoy the videos listed below.
Abigail & Katsura's Pups
- Abigail's Gal Doing Stairs
- Abigail & Wasabi Pups Socializing With the Big Guys
- Abigail & Wasabi Pups First Outside
- Abigail & Wasabi Pups 5 Weeks Old
- Abigail & Wasabi Pups 4 Weeks Old
- Abigail & Wasabi Pups Together
- Abigail's Pups Just Over 2 Weeks Old
- Abigail's First Litter 1st Day
Abigail in Action
- Abigail's First Show
- Comic Relief With Abigail
- Sibling Rivalry or WHAT!
- Nothing Like More Than One
- Daily Activities Dawg Style
- Havanese Daily Run
- Feeding Multiple Dogs
- Puppy Havanese Play Time
- Abigail's Adjustment
- Extreme Wet Fun
- Havanese Brace Specialty '08
- The Woodruff Bed Shimmy
|Abigail's Bio||Abigail's Photos|